Вы можете заказать данную позицию по тел.: (495) 661-08-04 или воспользоваться формой заказа
Заявка на товар
The project module is part of the Applicator software. The project module permits you to save all of the project data of individual measuring points from the Applicator Selection and Applicator Industry sections as well as from the Applicator Sizing modules. It supports you in the preparation of engineering process documentation. Using the project module you are able to manage and document projects according to your plant topology in different hierarchies like site, location, application, control circuit and tag.
- Project management may be accessed from the Applicator start page or from the Applicator modules Applicator Selection, Applicator Industry Applications, Applicator Sizing Flow and Applicator Sizing Gamma.
- Products which were saved in the project's buffer store in product selection or design application can simply be pasted into projects afterwards. Furthermore, empty TAGs (measuring points) may be inserted into the project as place holders. Further information like order number, bus address, exact location, price, delivery time, manufacturer and notes (free text) can be entered for every TAG.
- The project is represented as a project tree with all of its hierarchic levels. The individual levels may be opened or closed easily. TAGs and products already created may be copied easily from and to different hierarchic levels.
- New projects: Numerous projects may be created in a project database. The Applicator project module supports the management of several project databases.
- Attachments may be created for each object, e.g. documents, images, etc. Responsible persons may be created and allocated.
- Support of person and role management. The data of all persons participating in project management may be saved in the project module, retrieved and edited.
- The budget overview provides your project costs at any time. Individual costs of each measuring point can be displayed.
- All TAGs can be displayed and sorted in accordance with different criteria. Pictures and quotation texts may be shown as an option. The export function (XML) and the printing function for projects support the easy exchange of projects, the preparation of project documentation and printouts of the same by the integrated PDF printer.
- This module is presently only available after the installation of the Applicator CD-ROM.